The resort is well known for its popular location, just 6 miles to Disney World® Orlando, close to other exciting world-class attractions such as Universal Studios®, Sea World® and of course amazing shopping, all of which are just a 20-minute drive away. The size and beauty of Reunion Resort is instantly apparent for anyone traveling to the community. Peaceful and private, the resort is home to the most luxurious villas in the Orlando area.
Reunion Resort impressive facilities include:
- 3 Championship Golf Courses*: Reunion Resort’s outstanding golf is recognized as some of the greatest 54 holes of golf in central Florida. The three Signature golf courses are designed by some of the greatest names in golf—Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus.
- Water Park*: Reunion Resort has a multi-acre water park. Here you can float in an inner tube down the lazy river or slide down a twisting water slide. Grab a cool drink at the onsite Boardwalk restaurant and even play volleyball.
- 11 Onsite Pools throughout the Resort
- Fitness Center: The fitness center is located within the seven eagles pavilion and is open daily from 6 am through 8 pm. The door access code is 1364.
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts: Reunion Resort offers a first class tennis complex with 6 lighted hydro-grid courts, pro shop and teaching pros to help you take your game to the next level. Whether you’re looking to meet fellow players, take a private lesson or invest in that dream racquet, this is the place to do it all. House Guest Registration is required to access the tennis courts
- Bicycle Rentals: Available from Monday through to Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Helmets are available and required for children of 12 years and younger. To hire a bike from the resort call: 407 662 1606.
Adults = $10/hour, $30/day or $70/week
Children = $8/hour, $20/day or $50/week
Surrey Bike Rates:
Single Bench = $25 / half hour
Double Bench = $30/ half hour
- Kids Crew: Children ages 4-10 join the adventure at Reunion Resort Kids' Crew Camp on Tuesday through Saturday. The children will experience new adventure through fun activities as well as be meeting new cool friends. For further information or questions please contact the Activities Staff at 407-662-1605.
- Boutique Spa: The Spa at Reunion offers guests a wide range of relaxing spa treatments including deep tissue, full body and couple's massage. Facial and body treatments, manicures, pedicures and custom spa packages are also provided. Some services are available on the spa's outdoor veranda. Alternatively, make an appointment to have the spa come to you within your Reunion vacation home. For more information, or to make an appointment, please call 407-662-4772. The Spa is open from 10 am - 6 pm.
- Community Playground: Reunion Resort has two children's playgrounds. The first is located adjacent to Reunion’s Tennis Center and the second within Villa South communities.
For access to the Resort facilities marked * guests must have pre-registered for Reunion House Guest Privileges.
House Guest Privileges (for golf, tennis and the water park)
Regarding the resort facilities, you are allowed to use the eleven pool areas, restaurants, bars and spa without houseguest passes.
Reunion Houseguest Day Passes are required to book golf, tennis and access the water park. Property owners are limited to 42 days of passes for the year. If you have reserved passes, these should be picked up from the Membership Office at Reunion Grande no sooner than two (2) days prior to the first day Houseguest privileges were granted; the cards will not be printed any earlier in case of cancellation or changes. The Membership Office is open Monday through Saturday from 9-5 pm. Houseguests arriving Saturday evening through Monday morning may pick up their Houseguest cards at the front desk.
Each Houseguest over the age of two years will receive a Houseguest Card. Photograph identification and completed Registration form will be required from one adult in the party to pick up the Houseguest Cards. All Houseguest adults must show their Houseguest Card and photo ID for access to the Reunion golf courses, tennis facility or waterpark. Houseguest Passes will have no charging privileges; Houseguests will pay for all charges via a personal credit card or cash at the point of sale at the golf courses, tennis facility and waterpark.
|Outlet/Fees Description||Houseguest Rate|
|Add. Fee for More Than 8 Cards/Form||$5 per card in excess of 8|
($205 March only)
|Waterpark Entry Fee||Daily fee of $12 per child(ages 2-17)/$18 per adult|
All rates subject to change and to all applicable Federal, State and Local taxes
Restaurants at Reunion
Sitting atop the Reunion Resort Grande on the 11th floor -7,000-square foot glamorous, year-round indoor/outdoor lounge, roof top with pool offering stunning views, handcrafted cocktails and great music. Eleven is a must visit for all Reunion visitors whether you want to just chill while watching a beautiful Florida sunset or maybe even take in the Disney fireworks while enjoying a full course meal – Eleven will sure be a hit for everyone! Eleven is open Sunday - Thursday, 6pm - 10pm and Friday - Saturday, 6pm - 11pm.
Located within the Grande and open for dinner, Forte's world class menu includes fresh seafood and steaks, gourment pasta dishes, including delicious pastas and pizzas.
Reunion Grande Sushi Bar
Located within the Grande Lobby is a very nice Sushi bar perfect for a afternoon snack or full meal. Open Tuesday - Saturday, 5pm - 10pm. Closed Sunday & Monday.
Reunion Clubhouse and Grille Restaurant
The Clubhouse has a wide variety of traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. You can dine indoors or out, either way you'll get a spectacular view on Reunion's driving range and golf course being located adjacent to the Grande. Open daily, 6:30am - 10pm.
Longboards within Reunion Water Park
Located at the Reunion Resort Water Park, pizza, salads and sandwiches are freshly made to order for you to enjoy on the dining deck. Bar available for your poolside cocktails, beer and soft drinks. Open daily, 11am - 6pm (weather permitting).
Cove Restaurant at Seven Eagles Pool
A Caribbean inspired menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks and smoothies. A full bar is available with daily happy hour specials. What can be more perfect than enjoying a refreshing smoothie or snack while chilling by the luxurious Seven Eagles pool. Open daily, 11am - 4pm (weather permitting).
There is a Publics supermarket at Championsgate (next to Exit 58 of the I4) which is less than a mile from the house, next to the supermarket are other retail places such as banks, chemist, restaurants, nail bar, pizza takeaway etc.
ChampionsGate (5 mins)
There are a wide selection of family restaurants at ChampionsGate including Millers Ale House, Chillis Grill & Bar, Tijuana flats and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers. The Restaurants on the Interstate 192 are also 5 minutes away including Bahama Breeze, Carrabba’s Italian Restaurant and Longhorne Steakhouse.
Celebration Town Centre (10 mins)
Celebration is our favourite lunch/ early evening dining area (I4 exit 62 and follow signs to Market Street) and you can walk around the town’s shops and restaurants and lake, watch out for the crocs!! (http://celebrationtowncenter.com/dining/). Initially built by Disney as a 1950s themed community (similar to the 1950's 'Back to the Future' town), the town centre at Celebration has many choices of family restaurant on the waterfront such as the Columbian (very good Spanish type restaurant) with great sangria and for example, a fish dish that they cook in paper stuffed with crab which is great, Town Tavern (Boston sports bar/ restaurant) with a very nice outdoor dining area, Sushi, Thai food and Imperian wine bar for great appetizers. There are also good browsing shops, a very good ice cream parlour, Starbucks, etc. We also go there occasionally for breakfast at the Market Street Cafe
20 mins from Reunion
- Disney Springs has a wide variety of restaurants and bars.
- Pointe Orlando www.pointeorlando.com is an early evening shopping/ dining area – just off of International Drive - with great restaurants such as Capital Grille (very nice steakhouse) and Maggiannos (Italian family restaurant). There are also many other food options like Oceannaire, Bahama Breeze and Cafe TuTu Tango.
- Sand Lake Road (take exit 74 off the I4 keep take a left onto Sand Lake Road) – literally 100s of excellent seafood/ steak restaurants normally with live music – Vines, Timpanos, Roys, Seasons 52, Ruth Chris - this area tend to cater for the convention crowd rather than family groups.
25 mins from Reunion
- Mall at Millenia (I4 exit 78): Check out the latest clothing and accessory trends at The Mall at Millenia, a local and international favorite for popular fashion and upscale dining. https://www.mallatmillenia.com/directory
- Orlando International Premium (I4 exit 68) Outlet (http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/orlando-international/stores) includes many discount designer outlet stores and is located near to International Drive.
40 mins from Reunion
- Downtown Orlando – (I4 exit 84) head for Church Street Station area for a wide range of restaurants and bars. The indoor sports arena, Amway Center (http://www.amwaycenter.com/) and Orlando City Soccer Stadium are also located here.
45 mins from Reunion
- Winter Park - Park Avenue in Winter Park is very stylish 'European cafe society' for shopping and lunchtime dining at the outdoor restaurants. The Winter Park Scenic boat tour (www.scenicboattours.com) is also very good for the kids.